St. Monica Parish

St. Monica Parish
Why I Pray! Jesus is present in the Tabernacle. He promised to never leave us and his promise is true.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

With God, All is Possible

A life of prayer is all but impossible without God's grace. Today as we begin the season of Lent, open your hearts that God might fill you with His grace. I began my journey of prayer through an invitation from another. I had been living a life of "my will be done not thine" and falling deeper into the darkness of sin and depression. The person who knocked on my door this one summer day many years ago asked if I would say a rosary every day. I said "yes" thinking " why not! It can't hurt." and so began this long journey that pulled me out of the depths of hell. Those beads of pearls can change a life. Do try them as you walk through these days of Lent.

No comments:

Post a Comment