St. Monica Parish

St. Monica Parish
Why I Pray! Jesus is present in the Tabernacle. He promised to never leave us and his promise is true.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Rosary

I began my life of prayer in the summer of 1980. Before that time, I was living outside of Church teachings. Believing in the secular culture that surrounded me. I went to Church, received communion, but did not fully believe in the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus in the Sacrament. I also believed in everything the world believed. I was easily led and manipulated. But one day a man from our parish knocked on my door and invited me to say Our Lady's rosary every day. I thought that this would be easy so I agreed. I did begin saying the rosary every day and Mother Mary saved my life - body and soul. Where once I lived in darkness, I now began to live in the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment