St. Monica Parish

St. Monica Parish
Why I Pray! Jesus is present in the Tabernacle. He promised to never leave us and his promise is true.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Relationship with Jesus

Daily Mass is an essential part of our relationship with Jesus. If we love, we long to be with what we love whether is a person, place or thing. What is it that you love? In my growing relationship with Jesus through the daily rosary and the Liturgy of the Hours, I came to a strong desire to receive Him whom I love in daily Eucharist. I found that I needed to be fed in order to feed my love for Him. My desire grows stronger each day. To spend time in quiet prayer after receiving the Eucharistic feast is the greatest time of my day. It brings me joy and peace. It helps me to reflect on how I treat myself and others. It teaches me love, the love that comes only from God. It is not the love the world offers but a love that is other worldly. God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment